Shipping and Returns
Our 30-Day Return Policy
We are very confident that our breakthrough products will delight you. Try Oralucent for 30 days, risk free. We guarantee you’ll love it—or simply return it for a full product refund.
While returns are quite rare, we do recognize that our products may not be perfect for each and every person.
If for any reason you are simply not satisfied, you can return any purchase (opened or unopened) within 30 days of the date of shipment for a refund of the full product price. No questions asked…truly. It’s that simple.
Our Returns Process
- We will issue a Return Authorization Number, which is required when returning products not giving you 100% satisfaction.
- Our Customer Care Team will share how to return the item(s) to us. Please return all components in original packaging. Include your name, order number, phone number, address and Return Authorization Number. We will supply the correct return shipping address when you contact us for a Return Merchandise Number.
- Once we receive your returned item within 30 days of purchase, your refund will be processed immediately.
Our mission is to create and distribute innovative health products of the highest quality, safety and efficacy. We strive to provide the best service experience in our industry by focusing first and foremost on the well-being of our consumers.
Your Oralucent toothbrush has a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. Within the warranty period and with proof of purchase, we will replace the complete appliance, free of charge, for any defects in the appliance resulting from faults in materials or workmanship. If the unit is damaged, or if the product fails to function, do not dismantle, exchange, or manipulate any part of it, as there is risk of electric shock.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevents any disease. Oralucent, Inc. makes no claims, representations or warranties regarding the ability of this product to cure any physical ailments. A qualified health professional should be consulted with regards to any condition requiring medical attention. This product contains a lithium-ion battery that must be disposed of properly according to local laws and regulations, and not as household waste. When the product reaches its end of life, check into your state and municipal disposal and recycling options.
- Damage due to improper use
- Defects that have a negligible effect on the value or operation of the appliance
- Damage due to unauthorized repair
- Normal wear and tear, including chips, scratches, abrasions, discoloration or fading
- Damage caused disassembling the product, damage caused by using an attachment not made by Oralucent, or damages caused by negligence
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Oralucent, Inc. could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.